TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
TicketPros Asia Pacific LP ("TicketPros") provides electronic ticketing, marketing, access and customer relationship management services. TicketPros provides certain of these services via ticketpros.co.nz ("Website").
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Terms") carefully before purchasing a ticket on this Website. By purchasing a ticket on this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms. Please note that the General Terms set out below will be on the back of every ticket purchased from TicketPros for your reference.
TicketPros reserves the right to vary these Terms at any time. Any variations become effective on posting.
Tickets are sold by TicketPros as the agent for those organisations or persons who are promoting or otherwise providing the event (the "Promoter") for which the tickets are sold. Any representations made by the Promoter with reference to the event or performance at any time and any associated complaints or claims are the responsibility of the Promoter and not TicketPros. The purchase of tickets and attendance at the event is subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or returned except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the Promoter. If a refund is made, TicketPros may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- Tickets purchased on the Website may be subject to a per ticket charge and a non-refundable per order Payment Processing Fee. The Payment Processing Fee includes (but is not limited to) credit and debit card fees and expenses, administration and associated infrastructure costs.
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect, regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this Website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or presale date, or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale then: TicketPros will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this Website or other TicketPros operated systems.
- Tickets purchased on the Website may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each transaction for each event.
- TicketPros reserves the right to charge a fee for a replacement of tickets.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way.
- Right of admission to the event is reserved by the Promoter and the Promoter has the right to alter the programme or the seating thereof.
- TicketPros accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement, alteration, or cancellation of the event.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of TicketPros and the Promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sales) or used for advertising promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
- You agree to allow for reasonable time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and delivery will be available when purchasing a ticket on this Website.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Website.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.