What type of information do we collect?
Personal Information is any information about an identifiable individual. Personal Information may include but is not limited to: identifying information such as name, telephone number and e-mail address. Where the collection of Personal Information is necessary, you will be aware that such information is required because you will have to provide personal details when utilising or enquiring about our services. The Personal Information that you submit is gathered only on a voluntary basis; you may choose not to provide Personal Information which may mean that you unable to access certain services.
Cookies Internet Users
Links to other web sites
Our Use of Your Information
We use your Personal Information to facilitate the services you request. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password;
- To process any transactions that you might make on this site;
- To advise you of any possible changes / cancellations that may occur in relation to an event you booked;
- To confirm the identity of users and bill customers for products and services;
- To help provide any other services that you may request;
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity purposes;
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
Sharing of Personal Information
Storage, Retention and Accuracy of Personal Information
TicketPros ensures that Personal Information is safeguarded against loss, access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse. All reasonable steps are taken to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information.
TicketPros will retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
TicketPros takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
You may contact us to access, or request correction or deletion of your Personal Information.